Grievance Redressal Policy
The Company is a Non-Deposit taking Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India and is in the business of providing of short term unsecured loans.
As per guidelines of RBI, all NBFCs should ensure that a suitable mechanism exists for receiving and addressing complaints from its customers with specific emphasis on resolving such complaints fairly and expeditiously. In order to address customer grievances while servicing the customers, the Company formulates the suitable mechanism to address such requirements.
- To ensure fair and equal treatment to all its customers without any bias on all occasions.
- The resolution of grievances is within defined Turn Around Time.
- The resolution process is accelerated with proactive interventions by the Grievance Redressal Committee to cause nil distress to the customers.
This policy stipulates the requirements relating to registration of complaints, escalation of complaints, resolution of complaints and periodic review of grievances redressal.
Registration of Complaints
The Company enables its customer’s to register complaints through multiple channels. The various levels are as follows:-
The customer/borrower may contact our customer support in case of any query/problem or grievance. The Customer/borrower can:
Voice Support– The customer can call us at Customer care at 080-48126351 between 09:30 am to 06:30 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Email Support– Please write to us from your registered email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org ((Please ensure to mention your loan account number and contact number in the email). The customer will receive a response from the team within 3 business days but there would be instances wherein the team may even take longer to respond/reply.
A customer can escalate the matter to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or 6366828598 in case he/she is not satisfied with the response from the Customer Care team. Depending on the query/dispute/grievance, a written reply/resolution will be sent to the customer within 7 business days at his/her registered email id with the Company.
If the customer is not satisfied with the resolution received from above channels, or if the customer does
not hear from us in fourteen (14) days, the customer can address the grievance to the below address for
Name: Mr. Satya Mallidi,
Head of Operation,
E-mail id: email@example.com
Address: No. 1, Ground Floor, Old Airport Road, Domlur Layout, Near Domlur Post Office, BengaluruKarnataka 560071.
If the complaint/dispute is not redressed within a period of one month from date of its receipt, the customer may appeal to:
Deputy General Manager,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Reserve Bank of India,
15, Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata- 700 001.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and Monitoring
The Company review and monitor the grievances received in the following manner:
- On a daily basis, the status of resolutions of complaints/grievances shall be monitored by the authorized staff and put before the In-charge.
- On a monthly basis, compliances to fair practices code including all the grievances received, resolutions provided, the turnaround time shall be reviewed by Board.
- On a quarterly basis, the Board reviews the functioning of the Fair Practice Code including the effectiveness of the Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
The Board shall review grievance redressal policy on annual basis or at earlier intervals, in case of any regulatory changes necessitating such interim reviews.